The Test-Tite® Pressure Relief Pneumatic Test Plug is a patent-pending device designed for the purpose of testing or temporary blocking of plumbing DWV systems. Manufactured with a patent-pending pressure relief valve that is integrated into a glass-fillled nylon core for protection and extra rigidity in the field. The internal pressure relief device acts as a safety valve to reduce the chances of over inflation. The Pressure Relief Test Plug is designed to release excess pressure above the suggested inﬂation pressure, into the atmosphere rather than into the test area, thus reducing the possibility of over inflation or blowouts.
- Compact design for easy access, even in cleanout tee!
- Molded one-piece rubber body has no seams!
- Pressure relief automatically resets for each inflation
- Pressure relief has no moving parts to fail or malfunction
- Pressure relief valve releases excess pressure into the atmosphere rather than into the test area which can cause the pipe to slip out of place
- Ring tag is attached to nylon core rather than valve stem for extra rigidity
- Multiple sealing ribs are located in the center portion of the plug for positive sealing
- Works in place of other “standard” pneumatic plugs
- Three year limited warranty
- California Residents: WARNING – www.P65warnings.ca.gov