- Box 6 1/8" x 7 1/8" x 3 3/8"
- Frame 8" x 9"
- Drain Connection with Knock-Out Test Cap Molded in Box Couples with Standard 1 1/2" DWV Fitting Hubs
- Reduces up to 23 Labor Steps through 2 Construction Phases, to 7 Steps in a Single Phase
- Eliminates the Temporary Materials Needed to Stub-Out Supply and Drain Systems for Sinks, Lavatories and Laundry/Utility Trays
- One-Piece Box with Surrounding Flange Needs No Additional Support Framing and Labor and Allows Nailing Directly to Stud or Intricate Positioning on Stabilizer Bars
- Box May be Mounted at Any Rotation (Drain to the Top, Bottom, Right or Left)
- Snap-On Frame Accommodates up to 1" Drywall
- Valves comply with the requirements of NSF 61-G and the "Reduction of Lead in Drinking Water Act" (Federal Public Law 111-380)
- California Residents: WARNING – www.P65warnings.ca.gov
WATER SUPPLY LINES NEED NEVER CROSS ANOTHER P-TRAP
BOX MAY BE MOUNTED AT ANY ROTATION…
DRAIN TO THE TOP, BOTTOM, RIGHT OR LEFT!
All Domestic Angle Stop Boxes are Fitted with UPC Listed Domestic Angle Stop Valves
|Angle stop valves installed with 1/2″ copper connections|
|Product Description||Model #||Product Code||Units/ Case||Lbs./ Case|
|Angle Stop Boxes|
|3/8 Domestic chrome Quater Turn angle stops installed – 1/2″ Sweat Conx||3312 DAB||87827||10||16|
|3/8 chrome quarter turn angle stops w/ Oval Handles installed – 1/2 PEX conx||3512 XAB||87828||10||16|
|3/8 chrome quarter turn angle stops w/ Oval Handlesinstalled – 1/2 PEX conx -contractor pack||3512 XABCP||87829||20||32|
|3/8 chrome Quarter Turn angle stopsw/ Oval Handles installed – 1/2 CPVC Conx||3001AB||87826||10||15|
Don’t see the product you need? Call Customer Service at 800-888-8312.