- Use it like a Half Clamp or a Full Clamp
- Installs 2 Ways
- Factory Assembled for Half Clamp Installation
- For All Metal and Plastic 1/2" and 3/4" and Now 1" Copper Tube Size Materials
- Allows for Expansion and Contraction of Supply Tubing
- Greatly Reduces the Chances for Noise Common to Overly Restrictive Systems
- No Pinning, No Binding, NO COMPLAINTS!
- California Residents: WARNING – www.P65warnings.ca.gov
|Installs 2 Ways:|
When installed in Half Clamp fashion, Tubing remains about 3/32″ from framing…thus reducing the noise generated when all water supply tubing rubs against wood studs.
Reversing the Removable Barbed Nail allows RightStrap to be mounted at predesignated positions so tubing may be “popped-in” afterward.
CAUTION! SOME CPVC TUBING MANUFACTURERS ADVISE AGAINST USING “SINGLE NAIL TALON TYPE STRAPS” THAT TEND TO OVERLY RESTRICT MOTION FOR THERMAL EXPANSION, CITING SUCH USE AS UNACCEPTABLE…HOWEVER, RIGHTSTRAP DOES NOT PIN TUBING TO STUD NOR RESTRICT ITS MOTION.
RightStrap Multi-Functional Pipe Clamp: Plastic clamp preloaded with removable barbed nail. Supports copper, PEX, polybutylene and ideally isolates CPVC tubing from wood framing.
|Product Description||Model #||Product Code||Units/ Case||Lbs/ Case|
|Supports 1/2″ CTS with Preloaded Nail (50/Bag)||82852||82852||2000||23|
|Supports 3/4″ CTS with Preloaded Nail (50/Bag)||82854||82854||1000||15|
|Supports 1″ CTS with Preloaded Nail (50/Bag)||82856||82856||500||12|
|Display pack||Model #||Product Code||Units/ Case||Lbs./ Case|
|Supports 1/2″ CTS with Preloaded Nail (5/Bag)||82841||82841||10||1|
|Supports 3/4″ CTS with Preloaded Nail (5/Bag)||82842||82842||10||1|
Don’t see the product you need? Call Customer Service at 800-888-8312.