Clean design and durable protection for ADA-compliant sinks and lavatories installed into countertops.
Basin Guard® is an ADA-compliant undersink piping enclosure for kitchen, classroom, and lavatory sinks. Basin Guard can be installed where ever counter tops and sidewalls are present and the proper ADA sink is installed. Provides an attractive way to conceal piping and mechanical connections. Bottom opening allows for easy service access.
- ADA-conforming design protects wheelchair users from scalding and sharp, abrasive surfaces. When installed, all plumbing and mechanical components are concealed.
- Strict code compliance minimizes risk. The Basin Guard complies with ADA article 4.19.4, California Plumbing Code 1504.2.1, ANSI A117.1, BOCA P 1203.4, and other state and local regulations. Basin Guard also has a flammability resistance, tested in accordance with Underwriters Laboratories for the UL 94 standard with a V-0 rating.
- 36" and 42" enclosures are easy to specify, stock and install. May be used with virtually any ADA-compliant sink or restroom lavatory where countertops and sidewalls are present.
- High-impact, UV-protected vinyl maximizes product life cycle. The Basin Guard is molded from impact-resistant, stain-resistant, and chemical-resistant protective vinyl for durability, safety, and long life.
- California Residents: WARNING – www.P65warnings.ca.gov
|Product #||Product Description||Model #||Units/Case||Lbs./Case|
|82234||36″ Basin Guard-White||36W||1||12|
|82236||42″ Basin Guard-White||42W||1||14|
Don’t see the product you need? Call Customer Service at 800-888-8312.