- Designed for the bypassing of water or sewage in pipelines or to temporarily stop the flow
- Can also be adapted to use in air testing of sewer lines
- Each plug is designed for two or more pipe sizes
- Plugs can be used in a variety of applications and are suitable for many different pipe materials
- Manufactured from a durable natural rubber compound
- Available in 4-8" through 60-96" sizes. Pressure Relief Valves available from 4-8" through 12-24"
- California Residents: WARNING – www.P65warnings.ca.gov
|Nominal Size||Product Code||Pipe Use Range||Plug Diameter (inches)||Plug Length (inches)||Overall Plug Length (inches)||Bypass Size (inches)||Inflation Pressure (psig)||Maximum Back Pressure||Units/
|Minimum Pipe Diameter (inches)||Maximum Pipe Diameter (inches)||Water Head (feet)||Air (psig)|
Don’t see the product you need? Call Customer Service at 800-888-8312.