- Classified in accordance with UL2043 for installation in plenums when the system is designed by a design professional
- Manufactured from flame-retardant polycarbonate resin
- High tensile strength
- Will vent up to 160 DFUs
- Exclusive vermin protection system
- Expands architectural design limits
- Reduces the number of fire-stopping applications
- UV rated for outside installations
- Limited lifetime warranty for replacement of defective valves
- Residential or Commercial Use
- ANSI/ASSE 1051, ANSI/ASSE 1050, NSF 14, Warnock Hersey
Simplify drainage and waste venting with the air admittance valve designed specifically for commercial applications.
The unique design of the STUDOR® TEC-VENT™ provides plumbing ventilation to prevent the loss of water seals in traps with out the need for costly roof penetration and vent piping.
|Product Description||Product Code #||Units/Case||Lbs./Case|
For general planning and installation, we recommend the use of the information contained on the specification sheet for the Tec-Vent. The information is based on national standards, plumbing codes and the Hunter curve.