- One piece box and mounting ﬂange design needs no additional framing or support when installed to the stud bay
- Optional mounting by use of the Water-Tite Stabilizer Bar allows the box to be positioned anywhere in the stud bay
- Contains integral test cap with rubber gasket for leak testing and protection during the construction phase
- Access Box connects to 1½" or 2" ABS or PVC vent pipe
- Includes a one-piece snap-on grille
- Recess box carries UPC and ICC listings
- California Residents: WARNING – www.P65warnings.ca.gov
The STUDOR® Multi-Purpose Recess Box can be used with any MINI-VENT®, TEC-VENT™, or REDI-VENT™ which is located in drywall.
|Product Description||Product Code #||Units/Case||Lbs./Case|
|Studor AAV Recess Box||20380||10||18.75|
|Studor AAV Recess Box with REDI-VENT||20381||10||22|
For general planning and installation, we recommend the use of the information contained on the specification sheet for the Recess Box. The information is based on national standards, plumbing codes and the Hunter curve.