- Provides complete protection against positive and negative pressures in the system
- Replaces extensive vent piping saving material and installation costs
- Provides greater freedom of design for engineers, architects and design professionals
- Eliminates leak prone roof penetrations. No roof penetrations are required no matter how tall the building.
- Reduces the need for fire stopping devices preventing the chimney effect in the pipes, reducing the risk of fire spreading upwards between floors.
- Can be retrofitted into an existing drainage system to solve positive pressure problems
- Prevents propagation of oderous sewer gases
- Requires no maintenance, as all STUDOR products are non-mechanical devices
- Is guaranteed for a lifetime equivalent to that of the drainage system in which it is installed
- Easy to install, does not require high skilled labor or special training
- California Residents: WARNING – www.P65warnings.ca.gov
The STUDOR® P.A.P.A.™ is the perfect compliment to the existing range of Studor Air Admittance Valves (AAVs). Together they form the STUDOR SYSTEM; a Total Solution to a buildings venting requirements.
TEC-VENTS will protect the water seal of the system’s branch fixtures while the P.A.P.A / Maxi-Vent combo effectively deals with positive and negative pressure in the stack. This combination maintains perfect system’s balance, quickly and efficiently restoring even atmospheric pressure conditions throughout the system thus avoiding siphonage of any trap.
|Product Description||Product Code #||Units/Case||Lbs./Case|
|P.A.P.A. (Positive Air Pressure Attenuator)||20357||1||10|
For general planning and installation, we recommend the use of the information contained on the specification sheet for P.A.P.A. The information is based on national standards, plumbing codes and the Hunter curve.