- Can be used as an individual, branch, circuit or stack vent
- Will vent up to 500 DFUs on a stack
- Fits 3" and 4" pipe sizes
- Expands architectural design limits
- Reduces the number of fire-stopping applications
- Exclusive vermin protection system
- Limited lifetime warranty for replacement of defective valves
- Residential or Commercial Use
- ANSI/ASSE 1051, ANSI/ASSE 1050, NSF 14, ETL
- California Residents: WARNING – www.P65warnings.ca.gov
The unique design of the STUDOR® MAXI-VENT® provides plumbing ventilation to prevent the loss of water seals in traps without the need for costly roof penetration and vent piping.
|Product Description||Product Code #||Units/Case||Lbs./Case|
|4″ Push-Fit Rubber Connector||20342||6||6|
|4″ Push-Fit Rubber Connector||20302||24||24|
For general planning and installation, we recommend the use of the information contained on the specification sheet for the Maxi-Vent. The information is based on national standards, plumbing codes and the Hunter curve.