- Can be installed in chemical waste systems when the system is designed by a design professional
- WARNING!! STUDOR CHEM-VENT cannot be installed in applications where vented fumes are required to pass through biological and/or chemical filters before being released to the atmosphere.
- Will vent up to 6 DFUs
- Exclusive vermin protection system
- Expands architectural design limits
- Manufactured from Flame Retardant Polypropylene conforming to ASTM D-4101
- The Sch 40 dimensions of the valve tail piece allows direct mounting on any fusion or MJ fitting
- Through the use of readily available adapters, the valve can also be conected to CPVC, glass and Duriron® systems (designer to check for chemical comparability)
- Limited lifetime warranty for replacement of defective valves
- Commercial Use
- NSF 14, (In Revision) ASSE 1049 Performance requirements for individual and branch type AAV’s for Chemical Drainage Systems
- California Residents: WARNING – www.P65warnings.ca.gov
Simplify drainage and waste venting with the air admittance valve designed specifically for chemical waste systems.
The unique design of the STUDOR® CHEM-VENT™ provides plumbing ventilation to prevent the loss of water seals in traps within chemical waste systems.
|Product Description||Product Code #||Units/Case||Lbs./Case|
* REDI-VENT® Adapter is specially designed for use in DU-All washer box
For general planning and installation, we recommend the use of the information contained on the specification sheet for the Chem-Vent. The information is based on national standards, plumbing codes and the Hunter curve.